Subject: Help - Need Goblin Spear Bearer figure, willing to trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Shumate
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
So, I've been collecting the Battlelore sets, and I ordered a Goblin Skirmishers from Miniatures Market. It arrived, and included was a Human Crossbowman in place of one of the Goblin Spearbearers. According to Miniature Market's customer service page, my only recourse is to contact the manufacturer. I e-mailed Fantasy Flight, and they said that they don't have any more, so they can't help me. So, if anybody has an extra of these figurines and is willing to part with it, please let me know. I ended up with an extra goblin archer and an extra human crossbow, and I also have some extra dice if that would help matters.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Count Ringworm
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Possibly send a note to Days of Wonder- they were responsible for Goblin Skirmishers still and may be able to offer some assistance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ringworm wrote:
Possibly send a note to Days of Wonder- they were responsible for Goblin Skirmishers still and may be able to offer some assistance.

Doubtful. When they sold the game to FFG, they sent them all their spare parts. I had to send my inventory sheets to Thaadd so she could figure out what she had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.