United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm more interested in creating my own custom cards for minis I own, so all I really need to know is each character's abilities and stats. Is there any way I can download or buy a pdf copy of the full game rulebook with the cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessey
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
I also purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
badge
I purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is! It's on the battle connection web site. There are two versions, the original and the alt art (the only difference is the art on the cards). The are the top two items on this page:

http://www.lvl99games.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cP...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Chester
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cool! I just ordered it and I saved it. Now the only problem I see is that I didn't get the 3 promotional characters in it. On the site it said if you buy it straight from them you would get them. I guess that wasn't included in the digital version of the game. Is there any way I can find the cards for those 3 characters online somewhere? I'm kind of bummed now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
One Armed Bandit
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eternaldream wrote:
On the site it said if you buy it straight from them you would get them.

It only states that on the page for the physical boxed game.
There is no mention of the promo characters on the digital download page.

There is no digital PDF version of the promo characters. They are strictly a physical promotional item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.