Brian Current
United States
Carmel
IN - Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie? - Outlaw Josey Wales
mbmbmbmbmb
Did I miss some news of a reprint? In the last week I believe I have seen 5 of these go up for auction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweetgotham
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I saw pale kings and princes too, Pale warriors, death-pale were they all; They cried—‘La Belle Dame sans Merci Hath thee in thrall!’
mbmbmbmbmb
I just assumed it had to do with reliably high price return...if I recall correctly, most the auctions it has been listed in where for people looking to get maximum cash for personal issues (vs. money for more games or just a purge).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernest S
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sweetgotham wrote:
I just assumed it had to do with reliably high price return...if I recall correctly, most the auctions it has been listed in where for people looking to get maximum cash for personal issues (vs. money for more games or just a purge).
...or in my case, I sold my copy that had been unplayed in over a year and bought Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game and 1812: The Invasion of Canada brand new with what I got for Fire & Axe. Both of these games have seen a bunch of plays already. Call me crazy, but I feel like I got a good deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If it's any consolation, I'm in need of money and my copy of Fire & Axe is most definitely not for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gilberg
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BC Indy wrote:
Did I miss some news of a reprint? In the last week I believe I have seen 5 of these go up for auction.

I'm not sure it was that many, though it may be close.

I think at times people see an item sell at a decent amount and decide it's a good idea to add it to their own upcoming auctions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Current
United States
Carmel
IN - Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie? - Outlaw Josey Wales
mbmbmbmbmb
BC Indy wrote:
Did I miss some news of a reprint?

So, I guess the answer to the above question is "no" but no one posting thus far has said either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BC Indy wrote:
BC Indy wrote:
Did I miss some news of a reprint?

So, I guess the answer to the above question is "no" but no one posting thus far has said either way.

I haven't seen or heard any news indicating that a reprint is coming, and don't see any posts mentioning a reprint on the board here. That doesn't mean it won't happen... but don't hold your breath just yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noah Sager
United States
Sebastopol
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeesh. I WISH there was a sell-off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.