Chris Bock
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
A copy of the binder edition that I recently acquired came with the original "back-of-the-box" sheet in one of the pockets. It's that sheet that would have been under the shrink wrap on the back of the binder to tell consumers about the game.

Well, I noticed at the end where it's talking about the first two planned expansions it mentions a different volume III. The later boxed edition had a very similar sheet. But, that one (which you can see in ImageID: 418524) says that the first two expansions are The Mansion Murders and The Queen's Park Affair. On my sheet it says that the first two planned expansions are The Mansion Murders and The East End Murders.

I'm guessing that they just never actually completed The East End Murders. I wonder if it just became the much later released West End Adventures. I just though you guys would find that neat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.