Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Plaid Hat Games» Forums » General

Subject: A He asks, She asks interview: Alex Eding from the Plaid Hat Podcast rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel H
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Podcast Dweeb" would be a much better title, especially given the theme song that he introduced... :p
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magus And Princess wrote:
Classicsmiley wrote:
"Podcast Dweeb" would be a much better title, especially given the theme song that he introduced... :p

Awwww I like the intro :laugh: Though Alex is a bit of a "dweeb". I kid I kid.

Nope. I've known Alex for quite awhile, and he is one of the more socially functional people I know. Definitely more of a geek then a dweeb. http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Great_WhiteSnark/N...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eding
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Magus And Princess wrote:

Way to ruin a good light hearted teasing John :) Though to be fair maybe we could qualify Alex as both a geek dweeb. I believe that it is written in stone that when he that is of both Geek and Dweeb lineage comes we must name him King. Its an honor of sorts :laugh::laugh:

I will accept the crown only because the responsibility is as great as my love for my people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eding
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Classicsmiley wrote:

Got stuck in your head, eh? ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love our theme song! Great interview! Alex rocks!

BTW, we do not have foul mouths, we just like to think we are rebels pushing the limits, when we likely aren't even close.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.