Ascension: Storm of Souls» Forums » General

Subject: iOS trophy room achievement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Turner
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Anybody gotten this? It doesn't seem to trigger for me when I'm holding all of the trophy monsters in my construct holder. I'm holding the fates, the tyrant, the whelp, the Minotaur, and the fanatic and nothing happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hupp
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Allons-y!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I got this achievement a couple days ago, I believe with the same monsters you listed, but I had a lot of constructs at the time so I didn't keep track. Were you playing a pass-and-play game at the time? I noticed I don't get achievement progress during a pass-and-play game, only against AI or online. Sorry to hear you got stilted, maybe set the point total against AI to 120 and go again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Seelbach
United States
Huntington
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This glitched out for me. I had at least one of all five and nothing happened. I even used the extras so I had exactly one of each five but still no go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sébastien Rousseau
Canada
Sherbrooke
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got this one and had the same problem. It seems like there is a bug with it. You must have one of each trophy monster and then kill an other monster (in later turn or in the same turn) Don't use them. Just collect them and kill one more monster. It worked for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.