Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Hobbs
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Received the new replacement counters I designed for The Russian Campaign in the mail from

Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Here's how they look:

I think they turned out great!

Many thanks to

Pelle Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

for the extensions he created for Inkscape. I wouldn't have even considered the project if it weren't for the automation his tools provide. Just amazing stuff, and I'm sure I just scratched the surface of how it could be used.

I've uploaded PDFs to the TRC files area for others to use if they'd like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
How much were he charging-$$$ to produce a SET of them? whistle

EDIT one item of which you should enlarge and also "highlighten" were the Unit ID numerals, to have them stand out much better, eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hobbs
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
How much were he charging-$$$ to produce a SET of them? whistle

Andrew charged me $15 delivered. The set ends up being three sheets for his die.

His die completely cuts the counters out, so I didn't even need to punch anything when they showed up. There aren't even any fuzzies to clip off the corners cry

Quote:
EDIT one item of which you should enlarge and also "highlighten" were the Unit ID numerals, to have them stand out much better, eh?

I sized the unit ID based on the largest names I had to print ("Gross Deutschland" and "Hermann Goring"). Of couse, even as I type this I thought of a way I could have had made those two tiny to fit while making all others larger. Hmm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.