Popular Tags: [View All]
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any recommendation for a solo Zombie game? It would be great if it could also be played multiplayer or co-op. I prefer a bit of eye candy rather than counters, but I can be presuaded if the mechanics are great. I enjoy games like A Touch of Evil and Gears of War solo.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Pack
Canada
Nanaimo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not much depth, but Zombie in my Pocket (there's also a separate listing for the free Print'n'Play version, it's also available on iOS) is great fun. I'm not one to play solo games... but this one I do enjoy on occasion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Victory Point Games Dawn of the Zeds (First edition) is a solo only zombie themed game that in my opinion, is very fun, but very difficult to win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This forthcoming game from DVG might be what you're after - it's designed to be played by 1 to 6 players. Rise of the Zombies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's counters, but All Things Zombie: The Boardgame is pretty great. Has mechanics for attracting more zombies every time you shoot a weapon, and most scenarios have spawning rules - you'll definitely never run out of enemies.

I found it to be rather luck-based at times though - mainly because when you search a house, you'll first find a random number of zombies (which can kill you if you're not careful, but that's second nature after a few games), and then randomly either an awesome weapon, or nothing, or anything in between (including ammo, which is always sparse and thus very welcome). This luck ended up deciding so many games for me that I eventually traded it away.

It's the best solo zombie game I found to date despite these flaws.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are versions of Zombie Plague that can be played solo although One Against the Dead is a solidly solo zombie game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.