Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because I was spoiled by my phone-friendly, computer-friendly, tablet-friendly Dominion card picker, as the Quarriors! sets have started rolling out, I created a phone-friendly, computer-friendly, tablet-friendly Quarriors! card picker, which now includes the Quarmageddon cards!

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Danish
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!!! I just did a google search this morning in the hopes of finding something like this. Looks great!

If you are thinking of making any tweaks, I was wondering if you could add an option to require several corrupted cards at the same time? My copy of Qarmageddon is still on its way, but one of the complaints that I've heard / read here from those who have all of the sets seems to be that without additional corrupted versions, the corruption might be a bit too thin at times, so requiring a few (if there are any) seems to be a great solution.

Either way, thanks for making a really useful tool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Joshua!

Yeah, in playing, I've noticed that some of the Corrupted things are pretty useless on their own. I'll think about an option for that, which would require figuring out sensible ways to coerce it. In the meantime, just click/tap on the useless Corrupted card to veto it from that particular selection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Danish
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! I'd suggest doing it similar to alchemy rules for Dominion: if any corrupted characters come up, automatically require n total and then just randomly replace however many necessary cards with a corrupted version. N could be a drop-down, or just an arbitrarily selected number.

Again, thanks for the app, and thanks for listening to suggestions!

Best,

Joshua
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connor
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about choosing the levels of corruption like they have in the rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl von Laudermann
United States
Unspecified
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Any chance of adding support for HTML5 application caching so that it can be used offline?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
karlvonl wrote:
Any chance of adding support for HTML5 application caching so that it can be used offline?
Interesting idea! I'll have to look into how practical that is for this. It would require completely redesigning it, but it seems doable. Nice Ryden avatar, by the way!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
th3tick wrote:
How about choosing the levels of corruption like they have in the rules?
Heh, I'm so accustomed to more or less ignoring carefully recommended presets that I had totally forgotten that. I like that idea.

If I get any Corrupted Creatures or Corruption Spells, ensure I get this many total:
Random [default]
1–3
4–5
6–8 [Right now, 8 is the maximum: 7 Corrupted Creatures + 1 form of Corruption magic]

What do you think? (And here I was so happy that the Quarriors! card picker didn't need to deal with that Alchemy complexity.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Danish
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 and thanks for being so responsive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lakoda wrote:
zefquaavius wrote:
If I get any Corrupted Creatures or Corruption Spells, ensure I get this many total:
Random [default]
1–3
4–5
6–8 [Right now, 8 is the maximum: 7 Corrupted Creatures + 1 form of Corruption magic]
I think the ranges are a nice compromise in simplicity and flexibility.
Well, the ranges correspond pretty closely to the recommendation "levels". 1–3 is hint; 4–5, side; 6–8 is arguably two scoops, since it says to use as many as you can stand; and Random is democratic, because you get what it gives you, but you can veto the cards you don't want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.