Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » WA (Perth)

Subject: Combine Postage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Mangini
Australia
Gosnells
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all

Have been doing my budget and have worked out I'm going to have a some dollars available for games in the next paycheck (21/06/2012)

Just wondering if anyone else in the perth metro area was thinking of getting some new games soon and was wanting to go in together and combine postage, or make up enough to get free postage.

I'm leaning towards buying from milsims at the moment as they have a few things I want on sale at the moment but I have a list of games I want at other sites like games empire and games paradise if someone wanted to get something from another site.

I usually get packages sent registered and delivered to my work so I can track them and not have to worry about them being left out on the doorstep when I'm home.

So if anyone wants to combine an order let me know before the 22nd and we can meet up or get in contact and work out deatails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel McGregor
Australia
Henley Brook
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in getting some sleeves if your order gets big enough to get free postage (or minimal) and possibly a game if there is something I want on sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Roll low!
badge
You are a paradox to me, a contradiction You're a predicament for me, and a prediction
mbmbmbmbmb
HI guys, you should check out the West Australian Boardgaming association, Membership also allows up to 20% discount on Milsims group orders every month and postage is shared...

http://boardgamegeek.com/guild/308
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel McGregor
Australia
Henley Brook
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw an old post about a group order but didn't realize it was still happening, also yet to make it to a WABA meeting. However I see there is now a meeting in the city which might suit me....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mangini
Australia
Gosnells
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't know there was a meet down my way. Going to have to go to the Thornlie meet on the 23rd I think. Haven't managed to make it to one anywhere so far, hopefully can do it this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.