Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read in the rules that a crippled ship has a max move of 6"; also, all turn scores are doubled. So, if a ship has turn score of 6 normally, does that mean it can't turn if it becomes crippled?

I know movement in a straight line can't be saved over until the next turn and used toward that ship turning in the following turn. However, I have a tough time forbidding a ship from ever being able to turn after it becomes crippled.

Regards,

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucio Abbate
Italy
NAPOLI
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
I understand that the only way for a crippled ship to turn is being stationary (it may turn up to 45° in any direction)

Lucio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Thomas
United States
Murfreesboro
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blobbo wrote:
Hi,
I understand that the only way for a crippled ship to turn is being stationary (it may turn up to 45° in any direction)

Lucio

This is correct. In order for a crippled ship with a turn score greater than 3 to turn, it must remain stationary for the turn and then it may turn up to 45 degrees (90 degrees if it's agile)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I apparently was WAY over-thinking that one! Thanks for simplifying it for me.

Regards,

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.