AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have NO one MORE copy for sale on the BGG market

We plan to make other copies in one month or for the Essen fair at the furthest

I am very happy to see the interest for this first game of the trilogy and hope the next one will have more again !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never mind, it has already appeared at higher cost from someone else!

Let's see if the session report I'm about to write can get those last two copies to vanish.

B>

ps. Bigger cubes would have been nice, I think. I'm seriously considering putting together a lego set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You are completely right about bigger cubes
I am in touch with spielmaterial here in Germany to have a better offer and making Town Center even more playable, but 8mm and 10mm are the norms, bigger would be extremly more expensive

There is a photo on bgg with a lego set, quite hard to find green blocks though!

You might add a new Godzilla variant ! ;-)

PS : The italian reseller has no copies available since he just lists the game, then ask one copy from me when he sells one. If I do not have any more copy available, he won't have for users ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nabla wrote:
You are completely right about bigger cubes
I am in touch with spielmaterial here in Germany to have a better offer and making Town Center even more playable, but 8mm and 10mm are the norms, bigger would be extremly more expensive

There is a photo on bgg with a lego set, quite hard to find green blocks though!

Not as difficult as you might think. If you go to the pick-a-brick site at lego, they have all the relevant colours for 2x2 bricks right there. I'd be almost tempted to suggest making it from 1x1 bricks, since they're slightly cheaper and a lot more compact when in the bag.

If we keep knocking things over, I'm going to splurge on a set of custom bricks, and damn the shipping.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here the 1x cost 0,07 and the 2x cost 0,11
I am not sure I have the rights to resell them with the lego copyrights though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Peters
United States
Belmont
California
flag msg tools
Powers:Coleridge:Milton: Faith...must be, if anything, a clear-eyed recognition of the patterns and tendencies, to be found in every piece of the world's fabric, which are the lineaments of God.
badge
That's Tim Powers' fictional Samuel Coleridge "quoting" John Milton in _The Anubis Gates_.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruce's session report provoked me to buy that final copy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had no clue how this would go, but I figured for 20 bucks, what the heck.

I'm really glad that I took the "risk". This game is golden!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.