United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
The Level 99 Games Minigame Library is now available! Get it at: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/level99games/a-game-for-...

The library includes 4 games (click to view BGG entries):

Each of these games is designed with the core ideas of approachability, replayability, innovation, and portability. Each has a different weight, a different genre, a different player count, and a different theme than the others, so you'll have a game for every occasion and play group. The games come in a carrying case that makes it easy to bring them all with you at once, as well as their own smaller boxes, for transporting a single game in your pocket for unexpected occasions.

Some of our stretch goals will even increase the number of games in the collection (Check our second update for an example: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/level99games/a-game-for-...)!

Thanks again for checking out the library, and please spread the word to friends!
- Brad Talton
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very excited about several of these! I'd love to see some sort of consolidated review covering all of them - have review copies gone out?

Any chance of doing a batch of international earlybird pledges?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working on getting the reviews out and doing a few interviews, but I'm mainly sending out individual games and not the whole set. If you're interested in getting a game to your favorite reviewer though, please put me in touch with them (or vice versa)

I'll be thinking about how to do international early birds. I fear it may be too late--not only because many international backers are already signed up, but because many have pledged at the regular level and just added shipping. I don't know if it would be fair to give newcomers a cheaper price than those who have already signed on... I'll have to see what I can do to accommodate everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.