Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan
United States
Alexandria
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I figure it's a long shot, but if there would be a place for me to find people, it would probably be here.

All the members of my old group have all moved away, and have nowhere to play until sometime after summer.

So, if anyone lives around the area or anywhere close, Please let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Tietz
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There has to be someone up there, good luck! Someone always throws in the mention of the Minneapolis Marathon that happens the second weekend of most months. Get a hotel room, game for 20 hours in a weekend. Hopefully that will help you get your fix if you can't find anyone up there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Alexandria
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
djcack wrote:
There has to be someone up there, good luck! Someone always throws in the mention of the Minneapolis Marathon that happens the second weekend of most months. Get a hotel room, game for 20 hours in a weekend. Hopefully that will help you get your fix if you can't find anyone up there.

Thanks, and yea, I usually do make the trip down for MBGM, but it's been a while, and I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Not quite Alexandria but I'm currently living in Morris. That being said I am trying to move back down to the cities, but as for right now, I'm here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.