Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
On the surface it looks nice Drew. But you know as well as I do that no RSP discussion is complete until the pie charts, html links to progressive web sites and scatter graphs have been trotted out to show you that under no circumstances can Obama be seen as responsible. For anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
lol

OK, assuming both are for real, you have to admit that's well played on Mitt. Not saying it's any more fair than Obama's original, but it's some really nice payback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
mb
DWTripp wrote:
html links to progressive web sites and scatter graphs...

I am so disappointed, DW. You have to resort to mockery of my scatter graphs from progressive web sites in a completely different thread? Where's the strong, conservative spirit in that?

Back on topic, I like the Romney ad. It demonstrates how little actually separates both political brands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
On the surface it looks nice Drew. But you know as well as I do that no RSP discussion is complete until the pie charts, html links to progressive web sites and scatter graphs have been trotted out to show you that under no circumstances can Obama be seen as responsible. For anything.

It would be more impressive if they made their own graphs....should at least some bit of nerd self-respect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Charters
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to see one of these guys resurrect the Ross Perot monkey paw pointer. Now that is how a graph should be introduced!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's kind of funny when something you say comes back and bites you in the ass.

Except when it's "your guy" getting bitten...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.