GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,609 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Chris Iagallo
United States
Rochdale
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title states, i'm looking for someone who is willing to trade a pre-order of Mice & Mystics for a Mansions of Madness game. I can also include a signed premium Harvey Walters figure from Watch-it-Played (Signed by Rodney, Luke, and Andrea!). the game has been opened and used twice. Everything is in the box and is in perfect condition.I also have a few other things I could trade. I have a Summoner wars revised (still in shrink wrap) Guild Dwarves Vs. Cave Goblins starter set. I also have alot of series 1 rise Monsterpocalypse stuff. Ask for pictures or more info Thanks

I live in Massachusetts USA, im very low on funds due to a few real life problems. I was wondering if anyone would want to help a small family out, and still get a practically brand new game in the process. Thanks for considering.

WANT: Mice & Mystics (Pre-order with promo's), Super Dungeon Explore (New or used all pieces), Dungeon Run. Offers are also welcome!

HAVE: Mansions of Madness (Used, played twice perfect condition), Signed Premium Harvey Walters (signed by Rodney, Luke & Andrea!), Series 1 Monsterpocalypse Stuff, Guild Dwarves vs. Cave Goblins Summoner Wars Starter set, Age Of Mythology the board game good condition, assorted Mageknight figures mostly 1.0, some 2.0 and L.E.'s. 2 opened but full warlord the saga of the storm decks (never learned to play).

Text Chris @ 508-868-8650
or send an email to Chris.Iagallo@Gmail.com
Thank you, Chris.

~Summoner Wars VASSAL Module Maintainer~
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Trades

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.