GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
21 Days Left
This is my storage solution that is available for the price of a box of paper clips.
Well, cheap is relative, you must already have bought two 12-booster cases of the game.
Another prerequisite is that you mustn't have thrown away the packaging for those - lucky me who didn't ...
It's relatively simple:
1. Take the 24 booster boxes and cut off the flaps and lid
2. Cut the case boxes to a height equal to the booster boxes
3. Using paper clips, assemble one 4x3 tray and two 2x3 trays using the case boxes to stabilize the 2x3 trays
4. Insert your ships
5. Insert the 4x3 tray to the cardboard box the cases were shipped in
6. Insert the 2x3 trays (easily removable for viewing all ships
There might be some more compact solutions, but you're guaranteed that no ship is bigger than a booster box ...
Some pictures to give you a better impression:
Box with three trays
Box with one tray inserted
Box with all trays inserted
- Last edited Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:14 am
May the Force be with you.
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
Good idea... wish I had thought of it before I got rid of all my booster boxes. Might try to do it for my rare ships at least. Thanks for posting the idea and pics.