GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,111 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

M M
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I want to share with you all a small utility that I created some weeks ago: This simple (but effective) Combat Calculator for your Twilight Imperium III sessions.

The Calculator is fully functional on ANDROID phones (tested on: Nexus s2 and galaxy S) and ANDROID tablets (asus transformer). It works perfectly on my LAPTOP and my PC (with XP & windows 7 OS) too.

I created a version for IOS too but unfortunately I have no way to test it :S. On the other hand, I'm not sure if this version will be functional on an Iphone device too (but, if you want to try... please,be my guest :D)

You can find this calculator in my blog in the following link:

http://neodroid.blogspot.com.es/search/label/Twilight%20Impe...

I'm planning to create some more board-game related utilities like this, so, I will appreciate any feedback and/or ideas ;)

BTW, I think you'll find interesting stuff on the rest of the blogg if you take a look ;)

cheers!
- Neo

PS: @moderators; I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this kind of "game-utilities" but, it looked to me as the closest one :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.