GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,855 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Tigris & Euphrates» Forums » Rules

Subject: Do I get one point in this situation? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben
msg tools
Let say that is my turn. I place a black tile for my first action. For my second action, I also place I black tile. Since its the fourth needed to become I temple, I flip them over and place a black temple.

My question is : Do I get a point for the first black tile (3rd) and no point for the second (4th)?

Do I get the point at the end of my turn or as soon that I put a tile?

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
Assuming you have a King in that kingdom, you'll get a black point for the first tile, a black point for the second tile and a black point at the end of your turn for the Temple.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
msg tools
thanks. I was wrong assuming that the second tile, since becoming a temple, was not going to give me a point.

I appreciate the clarification.

Have a nice day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve alancourt
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Just to avoid any confusion for anyone else reading this thread, when you say "temple" you are talking about a monument. Four tiles flip over to become a monument. I believe red tiles are referred to as temples.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Squiz
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Devilix wrote:
thanks. I was wrong assuming that the second tile, since becoming a temple, was not going to give me a point.

I appreciate the clarification.

Have a nice day

Just been browsing these forums and have been playing the same way all these years. Good to find out we got it wrong!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.