GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,705 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Disaster Looms!» Forums » News

Subject: Kickstarter project has 30min left, 70k overfunding target within reach rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Williams
United Kingdom
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

As an enthusiastic backer, I just wanted to draw everyone's attention to the fact that there is less than half an hour left to get in on the kickstarter project for Disaster Looms!

If you pledge now at $50 or more then you get the game, a metal first player marker, Ricochet Rockets mini game, the 5/6 player expansion and the print and play of their next game.

If they make it to $70k (less than $500 to go) then the next bonus is unlocked, and we all get a copy of the standalone expansion for Disaster Looms when it is out next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia Ziobro
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And ended at $75k! FANTASTIC!!

JAZ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JuliaZ wrote:

JAZ

Yep, goal met, exceeded, and smashed!

I was a last-minute backer (well, last 24 hours), and I'm thrilled at how high the backing went in the last few hours. I was worried this would be an expensive game, but now it's really three games for the price of one, plus some extra goodies. Really nice overfunding bonuses on this campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Linger
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
JuliaZ wrote:

JAZ

Yep, goal met, exceeded, and smashed!

I was a last-minute backer (well, last 24 hours), and I'm thrilled at how high the backing went in the last few hours. I was worried this would be an expensive game, but now it's really three games for the price of one, plus some extra goodies. Really nice overfunding bonuses on this campaign.

Wrong. It's FOUR games for the price of one! Disaster Looms!, Ricochet Rock Jockeys, Damage Report, and Xeno-Politics. Plus any extras you bought as part of your package or a la carte. Excellent deal, and I'm glad I got in on it!

And, erm, supported a great game, of course. Heh. Yeah...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I didn't count Damage Report, because that's a print-and-play. With the cost of ink, paper/cardboard, and labor, it's not really free. But I'm really looking forward to giving it a try. I loves me a good real-time co-op!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.