GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,948 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: DrunkQuest Update! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jasn Painter
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
mb

Hi guys. We've been working on the kickstarter and website for a while now and it's now (*somewhat) live! We've got the landing page done and you. So those of you who wanted to be notified when the kickstarter goes live can sign up to do so.

www.drunkquest.com (NOTE: everytime the card flips the flavor text across the top changes )

And our facebook is live http://www.facebook.com/DrunkQuest

We plan to give out some stuff through our facebook and website, like some early copies of the game and DrunkQuest swag like Etched glass steins and bottle openers.

Anyway, thank you guys for your initial support and responses it's really driven us to make sure this thing is perfect!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Until you have your kickstarter page ready, I'll go down to the bar. Being prepared for the game couldn't hurt. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Mercer
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I have to say...your website is fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Pierre Giguere
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the kind of artwork I want to be able to make. One day! One day...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.