Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With Jay succumbing to exhaustion, Lenny, Tim and I played this fun, light and quick auction game, part of the Adlung Spiele line of games. In spite of the luck of the draw playing an almost overwhelming role in this game, I still enjoy it. Plus, it can be played to completion in 20 - 30 minutes.

Basically, players are bidding on airline routes using 'bid' cards. Routes come in three varieties: short, medium or long. Bid cards can only be used on certain types of routes, as marked on the cards. The more routes a player collects which visits the same city(s), the more points he earns. Managing one's cards properly, knowing which routes to bid on and which ones to pass on, is vital in this game.

I thought I was in a good position, but Tim managed to five Sidney routes and a massive 30 points. It was enough to give him the victory:

Tim 104, Greg 85, Lenny 61

Ratings: All 6's.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.