Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
25 Posts

Dungeon Twister» Forums » General

Subject: Want to Play on the PS3 Right Now? I Have A Code For You. [Contest] rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hydravision gave me a few codes to give to my friends. And I have a few left over.

The codes I have are US/Canada/Mexico only - they won't work world-wide. I'm sorry.

I don't know when the codes expire. Or IF they expire. So use it as soon as you get it.

I'm going to be giving three codes away - one here on BGG, one on Twitter and one on my blog.

This is the post to win one on BGG:

Respond to this post with a picture of your favorite DT character and a PS3 controller. And then tell me why it's your favorite character. This will get you one entry into the drawing. If you don't have a digital camera, then just post about your favorite character. If you don't have a PS3, then why are you entering?

If you have a 2012 supporter badge, you will gain one additional entry into the drawing.

If you have any earlier supporter badges, you will gain one additional entry into the drawing (total, not per badge).

On Thursday morning, shortly after I get to work, I will count all the entries and then roll a die to randomize. If there are too many entries for a die to easily randomize, I'll use random.org.

That's Thursday the 28th of June. I go to work at 8am Pacific time.

I'll post here to "close" the contest for entries on Thursday morning, and will announce the winner as soon as I have a chance.

Good luck!

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to participate, but as I'm from Colombia I can't.

Good luck to the contestans!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
mbmbmb
From italy..... Damn! yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Griffin
United States
Little Elm
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do not have my physical game with me as I'm out of town, but I hope you'll count this.

I like a speed game so I'm likely to choose a Wall Walker in my setup to get out fast or help me maneuver out of sticky situations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Untgimp wrote:
Do not have my physical game with me as I'm out of town, but I hope you'll count this.

I'll file it under "If you don't have a digital camera ... "

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I just be too lazy to take a photo? I love the goblin ever since I sneakily ran him out of a dungeon with a treasure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Chosen by Danny Henning (dan_hnnng) As a consolation prize with the highest tip of 280.00 from my G4GG giveaway getting to choose my avatar for 280 days - till 7/10/2013
mbmbmbmbmb
i would like a code as a psn/bgg friend said i should play it with him and to look it up on here which is how i found this thread... i dont know what character i like as i have not played the actual board game yet but i normally pick wizard characters...
i dont have a photo of my official ps3 controller, however here is a photo of a arcade stick i customised
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jormi_Boced wrote:
Can I just be too lazy to take a photo? I love the goblin ever since I sneakily ran him out of a dungeon with a treasure!

If I'll allow "My game's not handy," I can probably allow "I'm too lazy." But I'll grumble about it when I make the roll on Thursday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PK1988 wrote:
i would like a code as a psn/bgg friend said i should play it with him and to look it up on here which is how i found this thread... i dont know what character i like as i have not played the actual board game yet but i normally pick wizard characters...
i dont have a photo of my official ps3 controller, however here is a photo of a arcade stick i customised

That's a nice stick. I'm thinking about getting one that'll work on both my XBox and my PS3.

You're in the drawing, but I saw that your flag shows Australia. I don't know if my code will work in Australia (I was told it was North America only).

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve cole
United States
New Albany
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I have previously entered through twitter since I saw your post there.

My pick is the Vampire. The ability to increase stats cumulatively
and change to the bat for 6 move and fly, is good stuff.

Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wuxia wrote:

What would you do if you win twice?

wuxia wrote:
My pick is the Vampire. The ability to increase stats cumulatively and change to the bat for 6 move and fly, is good stuff.

Steve

Potentially good stuff. First you need a wounded character to pick on. From there, he can totally steamroll.

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve cole
United States
New Albany
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamethyme wrote:
wuxia wrote:

What would you do if you win twice?

wuxia wrote:
My pick is the Vampire. The ability to increase stats cumulatively and change to the bat for 6 move and fly, is good stuff.

Steve

Potentially good stuff. First you need a wounded character to pick on. From there, he can totally steamroll.

Eric

If I won from one place, you should not include me for the other random pick. Share your good fortune of codes!

Some of the situational characters make the game even more challenging than it already is. DT is one of those rare games that can be played a multitude of times without mastering it. So many different characters, situations, and boards. When playing, I never think about what game we are getting off the shelf next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamethyme wrote:
Jormi_Boced wrote:

If I'll allow "My game's not handy," I can probably allow "I'm too lazy." But I'll grumble about it when I make the roll on Thursday.

I actually got my hands on a code, so you can remove me from the drawing. Thanks though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
Eternity, said Frankie Lee with a voice as cold as ice; That's right, said Judas Priest, eternity, though you might call it paradise...
mbmbmbmbmb

Mekanork of course! A nice blend of agility and strength with an ability so versatile... it makes me....

...smile. devil

MEKANORK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Haglund
Sweden
Göteborg
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Goblin if fine and all, but if you really want to sprint, you can't beat the Elf Scout!

Oh, and even though I might live in Sweden, I do have a US PSN account.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blakstar wrote:

[center]Mekanork of course! A nice blend of agility and strength with an ability so versatile... it makes me....

...smile. devil

My favorite character, too, actually. And one that's all-too-often ignored.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frankysan wrote:
The Goblin if fine and all, but if you really want to sprint, you can't beat the Elf Scout!

Oh, and even though I might live in Sweden, I do have a US PSN account.

It doesn't matter to me where your account is. I'll give it to anyone! It's just that non-US accounts can't use the code and will end up selling or giving it away. Or just not using it.

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wuxia wrote:

If I won from one place, you should not include me for the other random pick. Share your good fortune of codes!

Some of the situational characters make the game even more challenging than it already is. DT is one of those rare games that can be played a multitude of times without mastering it. So many different characters, situations, and boards. When playing, I never think about what game we are getting off the shelf next.

Then I'll do the Twitter drawing first. Because it'll be easier because there are no bonus supporter entries to keep track of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wuxia wrote:

You won on Twitter - please send me a DM and I'll e-mail you the code.

Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are now CLOSED to further entries.

I'll be doing the drawing in a bit, and will announce the winner when I'm done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
... and we have a winner.

Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
Eternity, said Frankie Lee with a voice as cold as ice; That's right, said Judas Priest, eternity, though you might call it paradise...
mbmbmbmbmb

Your code is in your GeekMail. Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Thank you all for participating, and I do hope to see all of you on the PSN next week when the game goes live.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Bosca
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
resist.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gamethyme wrote:

Your code is in your GeekMail. Let me know if you have any trouble with it.

Thank you so much. This is real cool! cool

Happy twistin' everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve cole
United States
New Albany
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I won the twitter! Thanks.

Message sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Chosen by Danny Henning (dan_hnnng) As a consolation prize with the highest tip of 280.00 from my G4GG giveaway getting to choose my avatar for 280 days - till 7/10/2013
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a USA, England and a Hong Kong account... PK1988-USA PK1988-UK and PK1988-HK...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kinsley
Australia
Kenthurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These sticks are awesome btw,and the have adapters for multiple consoles and they work with pc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.