GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,355 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: Create The Next Big Paper-Pencil Game! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wynter Sturtevant III
United States
COULTERVILLE
CA
flag msg tools
Alright let me hear your thoughts on where to go from.

The game is simple. Move dots around graph paper and then when you feel that you have a shot.....SHOOT!

What the game has is the following:

1.Customization
2.You only need graph paper, a pencil, and a friend.

I don't want to explain the rules yet. I just some pointer on what to do, I'm ready to put my rules in a document.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Open up word, or Google Docs, or even notepad and start writing. Don't worry about the format, or if it even makes sense at first, just get it out of your head and onto paper, then revise, revise, revise. Then ask a few people here on the geek to play test and offer critique of the rules. Take everything everyone says with a "thank you" and then apply what you think makes sense, and keep the other stuff in the back of your head in case you realize later that they were right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M J
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
all i can Think of right now is a really funky lightbikes recreation: give each player one pencil and let them run it across the the paper, first player to touch another line or the outside of the paper loses
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.