GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,844 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Zombie State: Diplomacy of the Dead» Forums » Rules

Subject: is cure too powerful? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Rocher
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
Current Holder of FITZ the Cursing Dice!
mbmbmbmb
We had an issue where one player ignored his zombies for 3 turns and rapidly raced to pick up the cure and easily won the game --- i didnt see any reference to the cure in the faq --- when can it be played, at any point you have the RC & FPs or do you have to wait until the player action phase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John

Washington
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slashlizard wrote:
We had an issue where one player ignored his zombies for 3 turns and rapidly raced to pick up the cure and easily won the game --- i didnt see any reference to the cure in the faq --- when can it be played, at any point you have the RC & FPs or do you have to wait until the player action phase?

Hello!

Technologies may only be played in your action phase unless stated otherwise in the technology description. Doing otherwise could definitely inbalance some of the technologies.

Also try some of our variants, especially the technology boost variant and technology tweaks in "Conflict and Resolution" available here or on our website.

As always, I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

Your Zombified Staff at Zombie State Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Rocher
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
Current Holder of FITZ the Cursing Dice!
mbmbmbmb
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.