GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,890 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Stronghold» Forums » General

Subject: Organising Components. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Pizza
msg tools
How do all you guys recommend I organize the game? I just bought it and saw all the cubes and tokens and I have not played or learnt the game yet. How should i start to organize this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Víctor Ochoa
Spain
Rotterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well. I have all my components in zip bags, separated by player role: Invader and Defender. And I have a different bag for resources, troops and tokens.

So, my organization is...

- 1 bag for defender troops
- 1 bag for defender "resources" (walls)
- 1 bag for defender tokens
- 1 bag for invader resources (wood)
- 1 bag for invader tokens
- 1 bag for hourglasses
- Invader troops in the cloth bag

When you are going to play, you only need to get your bags(invader/defender), and get the components...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wound up using Chessex counter trays, since there were so many distinct pieces that needed to be separated with each play. This means that some sections of the tray have one piece in them, but it seemed like the best idea.

For the common pools, I used Really Useful Boxes, and just ziplock baggies for the smaller quantities of common pieces. It won't all fit back into the box this way (with or without the insert), but it sure is organized well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kearn Reif
United States
Webberville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used a plano box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.