GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,145 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Lincoln's War» Forums » General

Subject: The Countdown to 500! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, it's time to keep counting.

We are at 404 at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I will go and pre-order a second copy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hakstege
Netherlands
Aalten
Achterhoek
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And back to 270....

This pre-order systems sucks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh you seekers of the new who run terrified from history into the clutches of an eternal life where no electric shaver can be built to last.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Presumably someone is going to speak to what happened. That's a sizable setback.

S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Riverton
UT
flag msg tools
designer
If given the option, I would prefer to play with the green pieces, please.
badge
I have two new 9 Card Games: 300 Spartans and Franky's 1st Christmas
mbmbmbmbmb
They recently removed all preorders from the old system from the total counts. If you placed a preorder on the old system you'll have to transfer it to the new system. They have a process in place to do this on their website. It was pretty easy.

Also, they are lowering their counts a little to make up for store estimates. Details are all here:

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee6d502/97001
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oh you seekers of the new who run terrified from history into the clutches of an eternal life where no electric shaver can be built to last.
United States
Riva
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. I'll admit it. I was stunned to wake up one morning and find 130 preorders vaporized. I stewed for a couple of days then sent an e-mail to Perry offering a couple of strategies to boost preorders. I am still waiting for a reply. If and when I hear anything I will relate what I can. Am constantly amazed this title has not caught fire. Not because it is mine ... because it is so bloody much fun!!!

Thanks to all you loyal fans for hanging in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Sergerie
Canada
La Prairie
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another good reason I stopped pre-ordering from MMP... It's the second time I see this happen. Well, give it a couple more years and the game should be out in stores...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poniske
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes and no, Philippe. Yes there are sometimes problems with preordering and yes it will eventually be published - I will see to that. Thing is, lack of preorders will definately delay the process. Refraining from preordering and encouraging others to do likewise is a step in the wrong direction. It takes little effort to preorder. It requires commitment yes, but no money. It offers you a discount and proves to the company that support for a particular title exists. I have heard your complaint from many others. Refraining from preordering is not helping, but hindering. Jump on the bandwagon and help us get LW into print. At any rate, thank you for your interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
This game has to get made. But it seems a longer road now, but that's okay, I have Kingdom of Heaven from MMP coming any day now and I am excited about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.