GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,741 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Cataphract» Forums » General

Subject: Looking For A Trade rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks!!

I know this is not the right section to post it, but I tried to use the 'TRADES' section at BGG and got all confused.

This is the point: I have interest in getting a copy of Cataphract; however the normal sources from which I get boardgames have brand new copies at prices at this time, beyond my reach.

I do not care the game being used(more than likely) or the box has bumps, dents or split corners, or even if there is no box at all (ziplock); so far what it counts to me if the game is complete with the counters, rules and playing maps.

Therefore if anyone has a copy and is willing for a trade, please get in touch with me and let me know; sometimes we boardgamers have to be businessmen too.

Thanks for your attention.

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks!!

Due to suggestion from a fellow gamer, I entered some games in 'my collection' which I would be interested to trade for a copy of Cataphract.

I hope this might help you guys and help me as well.

Regards,

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Heath,

I agree with you.

Since the beginning I knew it would not be easy, and the only reason I put some of my games in 'my collection' is due to I bought all of them brand new and I have the only one using them, so these are in pristine condition.

As you said, at the end good chances are I'll bite that bullet :-(

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
heath p avery wrote:
Im the same my friend...I recently lost my job retrenched due to the GFC blah blah
So I cannot buy but there is a mint copy for $95 usd on geek
I will buy asap when I work again thats for sure I give up on swapping....it must be a good game no one lets it go LOL
Plus I own nearly the whole series of GBOH So I must have this

I hope you get back to work soon, my friend...right now if I buy this copy for $95 at BGG, next thing my wife lawyer will be knocking on my door, ready to hand me over the divorce filing paperwork...shake

At least on my case, wives and wargaming are like oil and water, or like beer and driving...simply put, do not mix.

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
heath p avery wrote:
I understand......Ill get the game one day
I think they might reprint with the modules included like the huge SPQR boxed set....

This game is currently on GMT's P500 list, but it is below the 300 orders level; I have ordered before from GMT P500 and for a game to be published needs to reach over 700 orders.

And I do not blame GMT; they must prioritize what games their customers want.

But as you said, I know sooner or later will get my copy of Cataphract too.

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.