GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,128 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mustering rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott O'Dell
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmb
When someone is mustering then can replace or trade out units worth the same value in addition to adding 1 or 2 points worth of supply, correct?

NOTE: Obviously any changes would have to keep that player in line with current supply.

I will give two examples, please let me know if they are correct.

Example 1:

Mustering happens and Martell has 1 Knight in Starfall. He decides to change the Knight to a Seige Engine and add one ship to East Summer Sea.

Eample 2:

Tyrell plays a special mustering CP on Highgarden which contains 1 knight and 1 footman. He changes the knight to a seige engine. Adds 1 footman to high garden and 1 ship to West Summer Sea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rice
United States
LIHUE
HI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you may not do that. Units stay on the board until they are destroyed. You cannot exchange or swap them out. The only exception is upgrading a Footman to a Knight or Siege Engine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dezza
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur.
You can't 'change' units, and only footmen are eligible to be 'upgraded' to siege engines or knights, and it costs 1 mustering point to do that (rather than 2 to 'create' one)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.