GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,715 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Any Future Printings of Game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiffany Stolk

Michigan
msg tools
It appears that this game is out of stock in most stores and even at Coolstuff Inc and Time well spent. Is there any scheduled date for a second printing of this game? I thought I saw somewhere that it would be in the 3Q. Does that mean that it may be printed again sometime in July, August or September of 2012?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thompson
United States
Homewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That was the 2nd printing.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure how up-to-date this info is, but according to the BGG page, the second printing of "first edition" was released Apr 18, 2012 (it's still available some places; I just bought a copy online last week), and "Third edition" is due Q4 2012.

It has a tendency to sell out quick (often in a week or two), so when you see it, don't hesitate! I was lucky that I noticed when my FLOGS restocked their shelves (email update).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jae
United States
Bryan
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought I saw third printing due november. On the upside, once most people have a copy, this thing should rarely, if ever, go completely out of print. That is, if it follows the same model as pandemic, which also rapidly outsold its first few print runs.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Corbin
United States
Tallahassee
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there is an Amazon link on the game page... it lists 8 for sale.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sangchol Shin
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

I also bought a copy on last Friday through online store.
The game became out of stock on Suday already.





 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
skytostar wrote:

I also bought a copy on last Friday through online store.
The game became out of stock on Suday already.


Probably the same store?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Birrell
United States
Seattle
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased a copy from http://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=025030 last week which included free shipping (in US). They still have copies in stock.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sangchol Shin
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha...>.<

i didn't make that game out of stock. I checked after i placed the order on Friday morning. Did you make it out of stock?





iNano78 wrote:
skytostar wrote:

I also bought a copy on last Friday through online store.
The game became out of stock on Suday already.


Probably the same store?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
skytostar wrote:
Haha...>.<

i didn't make that game out of stock. I checked after i placed the order on Friday morning. Did you make it out of stock?


I completed my purchase just a few minutes after receiving the email Friday morning... so I wasn't the one. I only noticed it was out of stock (again) on Sunday afternoon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sangchol Shin
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Birrell wrote:
I purchased a copy from http://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=025030 last week which included free shipping (in US). They still have copies in stock.


I thought game price in the States is cheaper than Canada.
Maybe not this one.

http://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=025030

VS

http://germangames.com/game.asp?gameID=2998

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
Avatar
mbmbmb
tiffanystolk wrote:
It appears that this game is out of stock in most stores and even at Coolstuff Inc and Time well spent. Is there any scheduled date for a second printing of this game? I thought I saw somewhere that it would be in the 3Q. Does that mean that it may be printed again sometime in July, August or September of 2012?

May the search function be with you: 3rd Printing

(If you're just looking for a definition of "Q3 2012," then yes, that means July-Sept.)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.