Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Sandberg
United States
kentwood
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to me like the hero of London is undervalued (worth the same cost as one house). Seems like if you are going to try and save other's houses to become the hero there should be a bigger payoff. Any thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
took2long wrote:
Seems to me like the hero of London is undervalued (worth the same cost as one house). Seems like if you are going to try and save other's houses to become the hero there should be a bigger payoff. Any thoughts?

You are also getting a point for each fire you put out in addition to the 2 bonus points. That and there's nothing to say putting out fires needs to be completely altruistic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Parsons
United Kingdom
Charfield
flag msg tools
Old enough to know what's right
badge
Young enough not to choose it
mbmbmbmbmb
stooge wrote:
took2long wrote:

You are also getting a point for each fire you put out in addition to the 2 bonus points. That and there's nothing to say putting out fires needs to be completely altruistic

If you make the Hero worth too much, then it becomes a game of putting out fires. As it stands, directing the fires (a much harder task) is a slightly better tactic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.