J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Linked below are some 'space station' maps that look like they can be used for SW. looks like they are 1" grids.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/mmy010.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevan sumner
Canada
Brandon
Manitoba
flag msg tools
Join us in June for Manitoba's longest-running game convention! www.prairiecon.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first ones I thought of were the eFuture PDFF map sets from Skeletonkey Games, because I've used some of their fantasy setting maps for RPGs that I've run. Download the PDFs and print, they're modular and easy to configure to fit a particular encounter.

The Skeletonkey Games website is a starting point, but I've found that there are sets available elsewhere that aren't listed on their website. The following links goes to a search that I did on the RPGNow website, which I've found is a good source for PDF materials like this. You can see the eFuture tiles there, as well as offerings from a variety of other publishers.

http://www.rpgnow.com/index.php?keywords=tiles&filters=500_2...=

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Stangier
Germany
Offenbach
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything useable for Star Wars Miniatures should be fine. Apart from the commercially available maps for that game there are dozens of good quality fanmade maps available for free on the web.
Sadly one of the best sites for this, www.swminiatures.com , which even had maps with 3D elements seems to be defunct. If anyone knows what happened to that site or knows if the content is still available elsewhere I would be thankful for a pointer.

By digging around on the Cartograpgers Guild forums you should also be able to find some nice maps.

As already mentioned the e-Future series by SkeletonKey Games are excellent and modular 2D-tiles.

And let's not forget that the map used for alpha-testing Sedition Wars is still available.

If you want to go 3D I would suggest the Titan series by WorldWorksGames. Amazing art style and modular beyond compare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.