Proud Monster Deluxe» Forums » General

Subject: Any small scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lu Tsai
China
flag msg tools
mbmb
Since I don't like playing by VASSAL, I download game's rulebook and scenario booklet before really buying a physical copy. I searched in Compass's website and found only a rulebook which doesn't contain detailed scenario information.

I know PMD is the said playable eastern monster, but indeed I need the scenarios I mentioned before 'cause I have no experience in its predecessor. So I wonder if there are any small scenarios or entry level ones? Buy saying small scenarios I mean utilizing 1 or 2 of the maps or having a shorter play time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't like playing on vassal you'll have no problems here. No vassal mod! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Schindler
United States
St. Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The vassal mode is MFI, missing from inaction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lu Tsai
China
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi guys, I'm not complaining about the vassal module, but just asking if there is any small scenario to get used to the system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
cailucn wrote:
Hi guys, I'm not complaining about the vassal module, but just asking if there is any small scenario to get used to the system.

What vassal module?? shake There are no small scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lu Tsai
China
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks, Billy. The truth is, I really liked the plenty of scenarios provided in Columbia's Eastfront. They are playable in a sitting and allow you to reach a conclusion. However, I will give PMD a try because of the high praises in here and CSW.

By the way, I pretty much like your way of humor, hah!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.