Advanced Squad Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: Civilian interogation question in E3.41 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chip wertenberger

California
msg tools
Hello All,
What exactly does the phrase "...information is revealed to all Good Order friendly ground unit(s) in the indicated hex" mean? How can information just be revealed to some units (e.g. a concelment loss is lost to all units not just the ones the information was revealed to).
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip wertenberger

California
msg tools
opps, rule number is E2.41

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. R. Tracy
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chip, E2.41 just establishes the reference unit(s) to determine which, if any, concealed and/or HIP enemy units are revealed as per the Information Table in E2.42. The reference units won't have any information advantage over their compatriots. I agree, the phrasing is slightly misleading.

JR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klas Malmstrom
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Coaltar wrote:
Hello All,
What exactly does the phrase "...information is revealed to all Good Order friendly ground unit(s) in the indicated hex" mean? How can information just be revealed to some units (e.g. a concelment loss is lost to all units not just the ones the information was revealed to).
Thanks!

I believe it is worded like that so if a Final 7 is rolled on the Information Table it is clear that all those units become TI.

Entry 7 says: "False Information; units being informed are TI"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. R. Tracy
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
klasmalmstrom wrote:

I believe it is worded like that so if a Final 7 is rolled on the Information Table it is clear that all those units become TI.

Entry 7 says: "False Information; units being informed are TI"

Good catch, Klas.

JR
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip wertenberger

California
msg tools
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.