Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's my first turn, and I decide not to feed my clan, do I score -10 points even if I'm currently at 0?
That is, are negative scores allowed?
Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faso74it wrote:
If it's my first turn, and I decide not to feed my clan, do I score -10 points even if I'm currently at 0?
Thanks in advance

Quick Answer to the rules question you didn't ask.

First turn, you start with 12 food, and have 5 or 6 people. You MUST feed them food if you have food. Feeding them food is not optional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faso74it wrote:
Thanks in advance

And to answer your question, I think the answer is that you definitely lose the 10 points.

The rules just say:
rule book wrote:
he immediately moves his scoring marker backwards 10 points on the scoring track.

No mention of not being able to go behind the Zero space. It just says to move the marker backwards 10 points, and there is always room to move on the scoring track!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Faso74it wrote:
Thanks in advance

My first edition rules state:

3. The players feed their people

If a player's score goes below zero, the players note this so that his score is not confused with a high positive score.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Meyer
Denmark
Trekantsområdet
flag msg tools
badge
Skål - Cheers - Gom Bui - Prost - Almien - Salut - Kampai - Na Zdrowie - Gan Bae - Qapla
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can read German it is also explicitly stated in the FAQ here that a player can drop below 0 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.