Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Eragra @ Comic Con Paris, France 5-8 July 2012

AJFV (Association du Jeu Fantastique de Versailles) will demo Eragra: The First Step at Comic Con 12'in Paris from 5th to 8th of July. For additional information visit the Website of AJFV or contact AJFV at: contact.ajfv@gmail.com.

3 Amazing Days of Games in France, 3 days to meet the world of Eragra!

The French Rules of Eragra are ready and we move step by step with the cards.

LIBRA MECHANICA

LIBRA PHENOMENICA

Photo Material and Comments will be posted here and on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook as soon as Comic Con ends!

We will keep posting new events here in the same article!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
..any news on something similar for essen12 fair maybe?
(guess you would be there guys, right?)
GL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Oscar, nice to hear you. We prepare Eragra but it will be no in Essen 12'. For now we translate the game in several languages, so far French are ready and now we work on German and Dutch.

We have delayed to open in public the Eragra Atheneum cause of the promotion of our new games but i have hopes to be ready before August ends.

The next update concerns the playing mat. We have changed it several times and now we decided the final form. The playing mat has several advantages since the players are not forced to remember the field, where to place the cards etc. Also there are symbols which explain the turns and what you have to do. In combination with the new rules none player will face problems. Last year we had not enough time to make the things as we wanted but now is different.

Regarding presentations of the game: We focus mostly on USA for now, GenCon, U-Con, Greenwood and several others. For Germany there are 2-3 more conventions beside Essen we want to demo Eragra but for the next year. Among them, we consider the next 2 events:

We will be not in Essen this year but the designer of Wrong Chemistry will be in our booth along with GenX and Homoludicus. Hall 4 - Booth 119. We have to stay behind and keep working in order to announce 4 new games. I wanted to be there but my office calls me..!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
oh. what a pity.. thought I could stop by at your booth for a few plays of Eragra with you to catch some wisdom and dirty tricks (especially needed for the Future World) ..and maybe steal some golden promos again (for now it seems I'm in there again this year..)

..anyhow, so it looks like you're on the rampage with new releases! good for you! just the best wishing with your projects!!
(yop I've noticed WCh, but this sort of games is soo out of my scope, you know)
..and thanks for the intel, I'll make sure to check out GenX, I'm so desperate about those four promo cards for Mecanisburgo ehm

cheers (to Michael too) and GL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAGE Company
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We will meet one day to play Eragra !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.