Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Franklin Stinson
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there, I have a question about a card in quarriors , on the card Questing Wizard it says next to the single *: "You may draw and roll one additional die and re-roll Questing Wizard"

The confusion comes to what part of he sentence handles the "may"...

My friend reads it to say that he may draw and roll one additional die and may re-roll Questing Wizard if he wishes...

I say that you may choose to do all or nothing... draw and roll one additional die and re-roll Questing Wizard or not do it & just get the 2 quiddity...

Which do you think it is???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Reed
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with you.

WMReed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that the Dice Tower couldn't answer your question...

As a general rule, I despise forum Nazis, but I feel compelled to say something as I'm hoping that the Dice Tower Forum doesn't gradually get flooded with rules questions.

The Rules forum section for any particular game (here for instance: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/948040/quarriors/rules) would likely be a better avenue for getting rules questions answered. It can be found on a game's page about half way down. If you're new to the site, it can be a bit tricky to find. Once found, I find that often someone's already answered a question I'm asking.

Generally, people are very helpful and quick (pending the game's popularity). I've even had questions answered while still playing the game!

All that being said, I hope I don't sound angry or like I'm reprimanding you. My intent is more to be helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved Thread
Moved this thread from the The Dice Tower General forum to the Quarriors! Rules forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can either

A) Take the burst effect, draw and reroll the die

OR

B) Just take the 2 quidity

The may simply makes it clear the re-roll & draw is optional.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.