Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
I raided a british cultivated area with a ottowa indian unit, was succesfull. Now they should go back to thier settlement. do i place them physically in the pay en haut box or in one of the circles around the box that have the blue dashed lines going to them? thanks--joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cliffote2 wrote:
I raided a british cultivated area with a ottowa indian unit, was succesfull. Now they should go back to thier settlement. do i place them physically in the pay en haut box or in one of the circles around the box that have the blue dashed lines going to them? thanks--joe

Ottawa Indians are placed in the Pays d'en Haut box whether the raid was successful or not. The blue dashed cirlces are where the Ottawa Indians can move to from the Pays d'en Haut box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
ok, so i assume the other 3 tribes go there also then. secondly when moving them out of the box can they go to any one of the 4 connected spaces? and does that count as boat movement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cliffote2 wrote:
ok, so i assume the other 3 tribes go there also then. secondly when moving them out of the box can they go to any one of the 4 connected spaces? and does that count as boat movement?

Yes, the other three tribes (Ojibwa, Huron, & Potawatomi) go to the Pays d'en Haut box as well. Yes, they can move to any of the connected 4 spaces. The connections to the Pays d'en Haut box can be used for land or boat movement (see Section 2.0 under 'Arrows').
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cliff curtis
United States
west allis
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
ty so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.