Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Pattaya
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You must wait until your Deed deck is empty in order to use it. If it becomes empty while you are drawing cards at the end of the turn to reach your maximum hand size, can you shuffle immediately & pick up the additional cards you need right away?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, that's pretty much the purpose of the tactic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brown
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
Really?!

That surprises me. Is there a link for this?

We haven't been playing it that way. We thought the purpose was to get another turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Renaud
Canada
Mission
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alex Brown wrote:
Really?!

We haven't been playing it that way. We thought the purpose was to get another turn.

Relevant answer in the FAQ thread: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/8122860#8122860
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alex Brown wrote:
Really?!

But a turn with only 3 cards can often be worthless. I don't think I would ever take this Tactic under your interpretation (except maybe in 4p if I was last to choose or something). As written it's pretty good if your deck is thin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.