Summoner Wars: Master Set» Forums » General

Subject: Where can I find the factions only ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daniel mons
Norway
flag msg tools
Hello!

I just bought the master set and I am very interested in buying the factions that are available in the previous sets (phoenix elves and tundra orcs for example) but I am not interested in the full set since I already have the deluxe board and the dices, I just want those faction decks.

Any idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The "full set" is only 25€ and when compared to faction packs that are 10€ a piece you will only be saving 5€ at most by doing this. IMO it will probably be easier to just buy the starter packs or try to find someone who is getting rid of his starter sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PenumbraPenguin
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Factions in the starter sets aren't sold separately. Indeed, there is no overlap of content between the various packs and sets available, with the exception of dice, boards and counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nacho DC
msg tools
Master set for 25€? Where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Trammell
United States
Benton
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Starter" set, not "master".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same question in a previous post, most people agreed you should get the starter sets, they're cheap, the factions there are fantastic, and you'll have a mobile SW in a small box when you are about to travel away home. I did that a don't regret it at all. In fact, the guild dwarves are one of my favorite factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel mons
Norway
flag msg tools
Thank you for reply guys. I will buy then the starter set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Scott
United States
California
flag msg tools
danieloslo wrote:
Hello!

I just bought the master set and I am very interested in buying the factions that are available in the previous sets (phoenix elves and tundra orcs for example) but I am not interested in the full set since I already have the deluxe board and the dices, I just want those faction decks.

Any idea?

As of now, there is no way to buy the starter set factions seperately. I say go ahead and get the starter sets since you can never have too many dice and the extra tokens will come in hand especially if you have a second game going on at the same time

The weak link in the starter sets is the paper map but you can glue these to thin cardboard, cut it down into four pieces to make it more portable, and then laminate them to make them more durable
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jrescan wrote:
I had the same question in a previous post, most people agreed you should get the starter sets, they're cheap, the factions there are fantastic, and you'll have a mobile SW in a small box when you are about to travel away home. I did that a don't regret it at all. In fact, the guild dwarves are one of my favorite factions.

To add, the Phoenix Elves are rather good since they are rather straight forward to play(moar damage). The Tundra Orcs are rather effective even if they don't seem that way at first. They have arguably the best summoner. The dual faction starter sets are both well worth getting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.