Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Pollman
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
So I wanted to get some Dust Warefare tokens but they are not available for purchase, there is a PDF on the FGG site that has them all though, but they are a bit too large, and have have unnecessary background imagery.

I took the PDF, cropped out each of the tokens (except wounds and vehicle damage as id rather use dice for that) an scaled them to be 3/4 inch.

By doing this a full set of tokens fits on a single 8.5x11 sheet.
The PDF is here. Dropbox Link

I printed them on an Avery full sheet label, cut them into strips and used a 3/4 inch craft punch, used for scrap booking. These can be found at most any local craft store, or on amazon. Link

I then put them on 7/8 inch Koplow mini poker chips purchased from amazon. Link

I used Red and Black ones and here is a finished image of a few. I think they work great!

I put Suppression, Reaction, and Reload on Red chips, and Camo, Dugin, Blind, On Fire and Mines on Black chips.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Shepard

Bixby
Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a fantastic and economical ideal! I already thumbed it up but it really deserves 3 snaps up in a z formation.Excellent ideal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Corby
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also wanted some tokens, but I'm not really the hands on type. I purchased this off of Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221046131491?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:I.... They were a little on the pricey side, but they are professionial quality. I am very happy with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.W. McLain 3
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both are great ideas- thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian van Loenen
Netherlands
Hilversum
flag msg tools
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
stevecorby wrote:
I also wanted some tokens, but I'm not really the hands on type. I purchased this off of Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221046131491?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:I.... They were a little on the pricey side, but they are professionial quality. I am very happy with them.

Thanks for the tip, just ordered a set

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
Gillingham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both look great and think the ones made as badges are quite a good price considering how many you get. But as another has said, I wouldn't use wound markers as that makes to much clutter, dice are much better.

I made me own the simple way as I don't have a round punch and no way was I going to cut out circles, so I just made square ones, printed, laminated and cut out which work a treat and dirt cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Incoming Priority Message...
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice job on combining the tokens on one printable sheet. Looks like I've got some craft work to do! thumbsupthumbsup

T.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.