Please note that I have not had the opportunity to play test this.
I'm having problems finding gamers to play this with. Bother, bother, bother.
If anyone does get the chance to do so, please let me know your thoughts.
If you can see any issues, again, please let me know.
- Instead of building tiles being placed at the start of the game, they are put into a stack.
- When a garden file is played, building tiles are randomly drawn & placed on any corners of the garden tile that currently don't have a building.
- The positioning of the building(s) is up to the player who places the garden tile that brings the building tile(s) into play.
This is a little like the other varient here, entitled "New Variant".
The main difference is that here, players get to place building tiles as part of their turn. In the "New Variant", building tile placement is the whole action of a player's turn.
My aim is to remove the set up stage.
Anyway, if you get the chance to give it a go, please let me know.
- Last edited Fri Jul 6, 2012 2:32 am (Total Number of Edits: 6)
- Posted Fri Jul 6, 2012 2:10 am