Rik Falch
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
SURPRISE!

As many of you are realizing now, you have received 2 copies of each of K-Pack and Distinguished Service Pack. Since this was intended as an exclusive item to our supporters only and in an attempt to make each of you even cooler in the eyes of your fellow gamers, we decided to give you each 2 copies and allow you to give them as a special gift to that special friend.

D-Day Dice, the game that keeps on giving
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Fungi From Yuggoth
United States
Northern Chicago burbs
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fear the Atomic Skull-Bat! (or don't. It's up to you...)
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. What's the catch? You guys have been generous on top of being generous. You're making it hard for the folks on the "internets" to find stuff to complain about. Stop that! :)

M13
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Falch
Canada
Okotoks
Alberta
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The MiGo 13 wrote:
Ok. What's the catch? You guys have been generous on top of being generous. You're making it hard for the folks on the "internets" to find stuff to complain about. Stop that!

M13

Finally
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The MiGo 13 wrote:
Ok. What's the catch? You guys have been generous on top of being generous. You're making it hard for the folks on the "internets" to find stuff to complain about. Stop that!

M13

I think they are just showing the type of people they have always been. But some people refuse to let them forget their past.

They have been nothing but generous ever since I have started working with them. Glad everyone else could see what they are really like beyond the internet hate directed at them over the years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Sziklas

San Antonio
Texas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone wanna part with one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
The MiGo 13 wrote:

M13

I think they are just showing the type of people they have always been. But some people refuse to let them forget their past.

They have been nothing but generous ever since I have started working with them. Glad everyone else could see what they are really like beyond the internet hate directed at them over the years.

While I agree I had a VERY difficult time with them a few years ago. I am so glad they got their $%&@ together and became better for their experiences. This is a sign of growth and I for one am glad to have taken the leap of faith and given them another chance......Now GET MY GAME IN THE MAIL!!! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Zkil wrote:

Give it a few days the Geek Market will be full of them selling for 10x what they are worth. I won't be selling my extra stuff but I wish you luck in finding one for a good price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João Menezes
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Share with friends? BWAHAHA they wish! devildevil

edit: typo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Epperson
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SWEET! Collect them ALL and trade them with your FRIENDS!

caius wrote:
SURPRISE!

As many of you are realizing now, you have received 2 copies of each of K-Pack and Distinguished Service Pack. Since this was intended as an exclusive item to our supporters only and in an attempt to make each of you even cooler in the eyes of your fellow gamers, we decided to give you each 2 copies and allow you to give them as a special gift to that special friend.

D-Day Dice, the game that keeps on giving
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron
United States
Ramsey
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hey...
badge
Down here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a rap album.

Artists: K-Pack and DSP
Album: Seeing Double

Also: thanks for the bonuses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fa
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
badge
Forza Vecchio Cuore Granata!
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
The MiGo 13 wrote:

M13

Dittomeeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So i just played three games of this. I don't have time for a full on review right now, but I just have to say AWESOME awesome awesome game. The other player and I were simply blown away with the amount of game, and the depth for such a...a...dice game!

Great tension, lots of decision, great fun. Man, this is a phenomenal game.

Can't wait to play the rest of the scenerios and as the germans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Zkil wrote:

Did anyone get you? I'd be happy to send them to you so long as it's not a skeevy reseller thing . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Sziklas

San Antonio
Texas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No I per ordered a copy but hadn't heard of kick starter at the time. I would happily pay. Thanks for considering. I promise only personal enjoyment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay. Shoot me a GeekMail and let's discuss. I'm not looking for any money, but you don't show your location in your profile and I *might* need a hand with postage if you're off somewhere hard to ship to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Flood
United States
Smithfield
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lordunborn wrote:
The Zkil wrote:

Give it a few days the Geek Market will be full of them selling for 10x what they are worth. I won't be selling my extra stuff but I wish you luck in finding one for a good price.

Hmm, at my level that would be about $666! Yeah, I could be persuaded at that price!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If nobody else in my gaming group is going to pick up a copy of D-Day Dice, I'm willing to send my extras to someone not looking to resell them as well.

It's hitting the table this weekend, so it may be available by Monday.

No monies, no trades....no international (sorry!). Just from me to you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Campbell
United States
Lake Worth
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anybody has an extra set of these. I'd like them. I tried to win an ebay for both because I didn't want to beg charity, but here I am now.

I'd like to get them both, but can't afford an exorbitant amount. So geekmail me and we'll see if we can come to a deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Campbell
United States
Lake Worth
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to
Mats Lintonsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
, I got a set of these. Woohoo! I still lose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mats Lintonsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jmcampbell wrote:
Thanks to
Mats Lintonsson
Sweden
Borås
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
, I got a set of these. Woohoo! I still lose.

You are welcome!

I still lose too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.