Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Swamp Orcs with their Vine Walls. That's pretty much it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wind Lane
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
RPGs - Natures way of saying "You would never be able to do this in real life." NOT A BAD THING.
badge
All the world's a stage, and I feel like the janitor.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mercenary faction gets to break the Mercenary limit rule, but that's it, so it's not much of a rule change really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
badge
Awesome Possum
mbmbmbmbmb
Pheznik2 wrote:
I want to get some new armies but I really don't want to have to mess with any new rules. Yes, I know that sounds sad. I was told Filth have some non standard rules so I'll be passing them up, are there any others that have non standard rules as well?

Every faction breaks the rules in some way. They are all relatively minor once you understand the base game. If you can implement a new event card or Summoner card text into your play, you should be able to easily implement the mechanics introduced in both the Swamp Orcs and Filth factions.

Swamp Orcs is also included in the Master Set which I think gives you the best bang for your buck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.