Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you've checked Miniature Market and Troll & Toad? I bought a lot of singles from each when I was putting my MonPoc collection together. You could find them all on eBay, but probably not as a lot, and I understand why you'd want them together - the shipping is a killer doing it one at a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LordHellfury wrote:
MM is pretty much out of everything and I would not touch Troll and Toad prices with a 10 foot pole. "Reasonable Prices" and "Troll & Toad" are not something you can say in sentence with a straight face more often than not.

I used to think the same, but I bought quite a bit of MonPoc over a period of several months, carefully comparing prices (including shipping) as I filled out my collection, and kept careful records. During that time, I purchased 59 units from Miniature Market, 35 units from eBay, and 31 units from Troll & Toad.

Those decisions were all based on best price for what I needed. I've never bought anything else from Troll & Toad, but had I ignored them when shopping for MonPoc figures I would have missed some excellent deals.

One tip I'll pass along is that when shopping for individual figures at either Miniature Marker or Troll & Toad, you need to add items one at a time to your cart and check the shipping cost each time. It isn't nearly as straightforward as you would expect. The shipping cost will remain steady for a few figures, then take a big jump for the next. If you spend a little time at it, you can find the sweet spots and save a few bucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, just sent you a PM. I have 2 of the figures you listed if you're still looking. (alpha Terra Kahn and alpha Defender X)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.