Subject: [UK] Best place to buy cheap individual dice from? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Harvey
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all,

I am looking of getting into a game that requires specific amount of dice and colours, aka the following:

12x Six sided dice in the following colours (12 per colour) White, blue, red, yellow and green
6 Eight sided dice in red and green (6 per colour)
3 Twenty Sided Dice, one in each colour

But so far i'm actually finding it quite hard to buy specific dice such as them without buying in bulk, which I find really surprising.

Is there any websites you know of or places I can go that might be able to help me out?

~David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check teaching supply retailers. You may not be able to find everything, but you can probably pick up the bulk of your order pretty cheaply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurence Parsons
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Old enough to know what's right
badge
Young enough not to choose it
mbmbmbmbmb
Area 51 (in Bristol) sell individual die. They seem to have all sizes in all colours. It might be worth contacting them, I'm sure they'll make up a mail order for you.
www.area51online.co.uk is the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
flag msg tools
Meaningless means there's a strong limit to how much I can mess up!
badge
This overtext is not in use.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a convention any where near you soon that would be a good bet. In most I've been to there has been some dealer offering big piles of cheap dice.

The best was at Leeds one year, where it was a couple of pounds for as many dice as you could grab with a handful. That set me up for life.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
United Kingdom
Driffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use these guys regularly...

http://www.thediceshoponline.com/default.asp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.