Popular Tags: [View All]
A.J. Sansom
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like I'm missing something. Is the money that you have leftover at the end of the game worth any points?

I believe that the answer is "no", but it feels like it should be a "every $10 is worth a point" or something like that....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciek U
United States
Cromwell
Connecticut
flag msg tools
ajax013 wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something. Is the money that you have leftover at the end of the game worth any points?

I believe that the answer is "no", but it feels like it should be a "every $10 is worth a point" or something like that....

The answer is "no", unless you have the special card that says, that if you have majority, you get some number of point at the end of the game, don't remember what it is. Other than that, I think money is a tie breaker also, but I'm saying that from memoory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
greengow wrote:
ajax013 wrote:

The answer is "no", unless you have the special card that says, that if you have majority, you get some number of point at the end of the game, don't remember what it is. Other than that, I think money is a tie breaker also, but I'm saying that from memoory.

You're correct about money not being worth anything unless you have the money goal card.

But, the tie breaker is most family members in the city.
If that's tied too, rejoice in shared victory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Bronswijk
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ajax013 wrote:

No, it is absolutely intended that money is worthless at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.