Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Perger
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my dad is retired and is a hobby modeler... who better then to make a dice tower or 3 for me (glass table + dice = no good). Anyway, I came up with a simple idea and he ran with it. Some say he has some issues with details and being a weee bit of a perfectionist. I will let you judge

This dice tower is constructed of ¼-inch MDF board with box joints for rigidity and strength. Tray is 8”x4¼” by 1½” high. Tower is 3¾” square and 7¾” tall when placed in tray. Decoration is printed paper bonded to the board. Board is lacquer sealed prior to bonding the decoration and the decoration is finished with polyurethane varnish, providing protection from the occasional spilled beverage. Tower will accommodate dice sizes up to jumbo.

Then the finished product

So what happens in the daylight? The Dark Keep turns into the Sandstone Keep!

How about something not castley... a Timber Tower.

I also lowered the walls on the dice tray a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Longardner
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott, that looks awesome! Great job!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you ever decide to put one of those babies up for sale, please announce it. I would order one in a heartbeat!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel VandenBurg
United Kingdom
ISLEWORTH
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
reminds me of konradin oder interrageum which has a dice tower
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dude, that's legit. Jealous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Perger
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Petdoc wrote:
If you ever decide to put one of those babies up for sale, please announce it. I would order one in a heartbeat!

I had one up for trade in the Flea Market and it went fast. I was surprised by the response really. I may do a few just to put in future math trades or such as I am more interested in building my game collection in a way the wife wont see (ie credit card)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Drdash wrote:
Petdoc wrote:

I had one up for trade in the Flea Market and it went fast. I was surprised by the response really. I may do a few just to put in future math trades or such as I am more interested in building my game collection in a way the wife wont see (ie credit card)

Well I own about a half dozen of the games you want in a trade, so gmail me if you have one available and we can talk.
Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Oliver......one cool cat
badge
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got one of these towers in a trade with Drdash. It looks better in person than in the picture (hard to believe I know). I LOVE it. If anyone sees one of these come up in a trade, jump on it. I own 3 dice towers (I know modest) and this is far and away the best built and nicest looking one I own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool! I have not really seen the need for a dice tower. Until now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Perger
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all.

I put up 2 new towers in the Flea Market. I am looking for some games for my wife.

Towers for trade
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.