Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
California restaurant offers 100 percent bacon burger

Quote:
Slater’s 50/50, a California chain made famous for its half-bacon, half-beef burger, has gone bacon-crazy.

The ‘Merica, the restaurant’s July burger of the month, is a 100 percent ground bacon burger topped with more bacon, a sunny-side-up egg, bacon island dressing and bacon cheddar cheese.

Quote:
Not sure what to order with your bacon burger? The restaurant also serves a bacon Bloody Mary made with bacon-infused vodka, bacon salt and garnished with a slab of bacon. For dessert, a warm chocolate and chopped bacon brownie can complete the meal.

Anyone in California want to drop by and give us a review?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cool username wrote:

Anyone in California want to drop by and give us a review?

They better write the review during the meal before they drop over dead with clogged arteries.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to the site, and right next to the article is an ad on how to reduce the fat on your belly.

Seems fitting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Amstutz
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cool username wrote:

Quote:
For dessert, a warm chocolate and chopped bacon brownie can complete the meal.

You forgot the Maple Bacon milkshake!

The men of our church just had our lunch there, but we did it on June 30th, which means we missed the roll-out of the "Merican by one day crysoblue

I liked my burger, but there were those who said that they couldn't taste the bacon in the 50/50 burger. It is an expensive burger, but the real attraction is the ability to customize it.

Oh, and I've tried the bacon brownie. Not my cup of tea. I like my brownies fudge-y and chewy. Theirs is more a very, very dense cake style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I deny any involvement in more Bacon related pointlesness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.