Narl told me to update this!
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, PaizoCon 2012 began today (July 6). Thought I'd start a thread to gather any news of interest....

So far:

New Pathfinder Society webpage and messageboards! See here.

The next adventure path, Shattered Star, will have six different dungeons, the last one leading to a lost city and apparently a trip to Leng (Far Realms something?). (Source: here.)

After that is Reign of Winter, involving Irrisen, Baba Yaga, and a trip to Distant Worlds. Plus, apparently, one of the adventures is named "Rasputin Must Die!" (Source: here.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PaizoCon 2012!
For more details on the adventure path news, see this blog.

Also, see the Paizo blog for some pictures of upcoming miniatures and the bling that is the Rise of the Runelords Deluxe Collector's Edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The preview banquet was tonight...lots of surprises for me. The most detailed info I found in my three seconds of searching begins here.

Next big book (spring 2013) is Ultimate Campaigns: introducing story and between-adventure info to the game.

They are launching a virtual tabletop (Gamespace) this summer! No built-in rules, but it will run on paizo.com without requiring additional downloads. There will be built-in material for the Paizo adventures.

A cooperative Pathfinder Adventure Card Game to debut at Gen Con 2013. Jumping on the deck-building bandwagon, apparently?

Minis blah blah blah MMO blah blah blah.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Altadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some more info on the Paizo Game Space...see this thread for details (posts by Gary Teter).

It won't be fully featured this summer.

It will be free to play, though they will charge money for some things. (Not revealed how that works yet, or even known how it works.)

It'll use the extremely high resolution original maps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.